In case of emergency, call our main office at 605.217.7000 for all emergencies. Our phone is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Office-hour emergencies: You will be able to speak with a nurse. They will give you instructions.
After-hour emergencies: The answering machine will give you instructions on how to contact one of our physicians. It is important to call the office prior to going to the emergency room. The call could save you time and help you get quicker service.
Siouxland Urology Associates, P.C.
455 Sioux Point Rd.
North Sioux City, SD 57049
- Burgess Memorial Hospital, Onawa, IA
- Crawford Co. Memorial Hospital, Denison, IA
- Floyd Valley Hospital, LeMars, IA
- Hawarden Hospital, Hawarden, IA
- Horn Memorial Hospital, Ida Grove, IA
- Loring Hospital, Sac City, IA
- Norfolk Clinic, Norfolk, NE
- Orange City Hospital, Orange City, IA
- Sanford Vermillion Medical Center, Vermillion, SD
- Sioux Center Hospital, Sioux Center, IA
- Avera St. Anthony’s Hospital, O’Neill, NE
- CHI Health Plainview Hospital, Plainview, NE
- Oakland Mercy Hospital, Oakland, NE
- Pender Community Hospital, Pender, NE
- Providence Medical Center, Wayne, NE