Urology Clinic in Sioux City, SD
With our offices conveniently located in North Sioux City, SD, we offer an expertise to patients in the areas of erectile dysfunction, low testosterone, testicular cancer, male infertility and more! Please contact our office to learn more about the wide variety of urologic services that we provide!
Siouxland Urology Associates, P.C.
455 Sioux Point Rd.
Dakota Dunes, SD 57049
Phone: (605) 217-7000
Fax: (605) 217-7015
In case of emergency, call our main office at 605.217.7000 for all emergencies. Our phone is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Office-hour emergencies: You will be able to speak with a nurse. They will give you instructions.
After-hour emergencies: The answering machine will give you instructions on how to contact one of our physicians. It is important to call the office prior to going to the emergency room. The call could save you time and help you get quicker service.
- Burgess Memorial Hospital, Onawa, IA
- Crawford Co. Memorial Hospital, Denison, IA
- Floyd Valley Hospital, LeMars, IA
- Hawarden Hospital, Hawarden, IA
- Horn Memorial Hospital, Ida Grove, IA
- Loring Hospital, Sac City, IA
- Norfolk Clinic, Norfolk, NE
- Orange City Hospital, Orange City, IA
- Sanford Vermillion Medical Center, Vermillion, SD
- Sioux Center Hospital, Sioux Center, IA
- Buena Vista Regional Medical Center, Storm Lake, IA (712) 213-8040
- Avera St- Anthony’s Hospital, O’Neill, NE
- CHI Health Plainview, Plainview, NE
- Manning Regional Healthcare Center, Manning, IA
- Osmond General Hospital, Osmond, NE
- Pender Community Hospital, Pender, NE
- Providence Medical Center, Wayne, NE
- St. Anthony’s Hospital, Carroll, IA
- Humboldt County Memorial Hospital, Humboldt,Iowa (515) 332-7615
- Stewart Memorial Community Hospital, Lake City, IA (712) 464-7907